Fairalls Builders Merchants
A new ‘mixed’ trade depot for Fairalls
Comprehensive range of fittings supplied
New depot in Gatwick
Fairalls (Builders’ Merchants) Ltd can trace its origins back to 1900 when George Fairall started quarrying sand at Taylors Hill, Godstone, for bricklaying. The business soon expanded into a builders’ merchant and although sand extraction ceased in the 1980s the company continues to trade there, as well as from Godstone High Street, where it also has its main office. Salepoint carried out an extensive refit of the head office and was called in again when the company planned a new, purpose-built, ‘mixed’ trade depot at Gatwick.
Turnkey operation with short lead times
Salepoint supplied a comprehensive range of fittings, including:
- All the shop and warehouse racking, including Longspan racking used in the shop for bulkier items
- The 6.0m L-shaped trade counter, made to a very durable specification
- Wire mesh baskets for plastic plumbing
- Power tool displays, with wire mesh cages
- Many specialist ironmongery fittings and accessories
- Pallet racking with security mesh panels fitted to the rear
- Dedicated storage and display systems, including A-frame racks, door displays and sheet metal racks
M.D. Bob Fairall was delighted with the results. The turnkey operation, with short lead times and installation time frames, had helped contribute to a successful start for the Gatwick branch.